"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We had a good one! We went down to my Grandma & Grandpa's. My family, my mom, my Aunts, & all the cousins were there! We had great food, and even better conversation. It was nice to spend some time with everyone. I miss them! I had a chance to get some good pictures of everybody. Here are just a few of the best. :)

Me & Ted

Dylan & Ashley

My Grandpa & Grandma

My cousin Angie & her brother Lee

Angie's 3 girls (Alyssa, Lauryssa, & Caryssa)


This is just a fun one I did of Alyssa & Caryssa. Don't their eyes just pop out??


My cousin Beth's kids, Leo & Abbie

3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 24, 2007 at 10:32 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving! I was going to call ya but figured you were down south. I love all the pictures! You are becoming quite the photographer! Talk to you soon!

SHANE, JENN and CARTER November 27, 2007 at 10:28 AM  

GREAT pictures Billie !!!! Glad you had a good thanksgiving !!!

SHANE, JENN and CARTER November 27, 2007 at 10:29 AM  

GREAT pictures Billie !!! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving !!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP