"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Sorry for my absence :(

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hiya! Sorry for the delay in posting....the 'blog slacking' as some say. LOL! I have had a busy 2 weeks. It started with a toothache from hell on the Friday before last. That lasted 3 days until I went to the dentist. While I was at the dentist, my husband called to say that his dad had just been flown to Portland for heart surgery. Over the next 72 hours we put 1400-1500 miles on my car....back and forth from Portland to Grants Pass....and a root canal in the middle! We even slept in the car in a parking garage! Ahhhhh!! I was soooo tired! We both were. So...it has taken me a bit to get rested, and caught up to speed. I have done some major cleaning in the house, and I feel lots better! Tomorrow I have to go and get my 'post' put in so that in 2 weeks I can get a cap on my tooth. Yay. LOL!! Ted's dad is doing a LOT better. He is even home, and up walking around. He is as strong as an ox...his Dr said so! LOL! I have taken some random pics of the kiddos, I will post those in the morning! I will get them all ready tonight. I hope everyone has had a great couple of weeks! :)

1 comments:

Addie December 6, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

I was wondering about you! Sounds crazy. Glad Ralph is okay now. Talk to you soon.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP