"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Halloween!!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Here are the kiddos on Halloween! We had a lot of fun! We went to the school carnival, and then down to Canyonville to trick or treat the businesses. The kids made out like bandits. :)


Here is Ashley. She wasn't feeling good, and running a fever. I think she looks so sad in this picture. She was super cute, but still so sad. :( She did have fun, but it would have been better had she been feeling well. Poor thing. Please excuse the sticky spots on the door. Ash makes art almost daily and tapes it to my door. It shows. LOL!!


Dylan's makeup was super fun to do! I used my fingers for the white, and a paintbrush for the black. It took about 30 minutes, but I think it was worth it! As much as I don't like the creepy stuff....it did turn out cool!! He was so impressed with his Mom!! :D


Here is Miss Bentlee! We ran over to her Grandma's house so we could see her and snap a few pics. Little booger would hardly hold still. LOL! She is sure a cute little ducky though. :)
One more pic of the kids at the carnival. They had quite the loot. Dylan even won a fish! :)

3 comments:

Flo November 2, 2007 at 8:29 AM  

Great job on the make-up Mom. Looks like they made out like bandits with all their goodies. I was so glad the weather was good this year and no rain. Little ducky sure is cute in her outfit. Being sick on Halloween is no fun with all the goodies to eat so hope she is feeling better and got to enjoy her stuff.

Anonymous,  November 4, 2007 at 3:05 PM  

Hey! The kids looked great! Good job on the makeup! A fish huh? Been there!

Anonymous,  December 10, 2007 at 3:54 PM  

Update your Blog My daughter. I look forward to showing my friends and when you go several days without posting....well quite frankly it takes away some of my braggin rights. Sooooo put some pictures out there will ya? Oh by the way, that song....not good!! Just the time I took to write this, I'm now depressed. It's the music I tell ya. Love you Mom

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP