"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Dylan's Turn

Friday, November 16, 2007


Well, Dylan really liked that pic I made of Ashley....and he wanted his own. LOL! Of course, I had to make his much 'cooler' and more 'manly'. :) I think he has a great 'model pose' too. Looking at this picture.....he is such a handsome kid! I think he is really going to be a looker! I know, I'm partial!! :D He looks so much like Ted. Which is a good thing. I happen to think Ted is the most handsome. :) (remember, you can click on it to make it bigger!)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 16, 2007 at 11:19 PM  

Oh, his is cool with the skull! But I clicked on the picture and I still couldn't see his glitter makeup! haha, just kidding Dylan!

Flo November 20, 2007 at 2:49 PM  

HEY... HOW DO YOU DO THIS ??? THAT LOOKS GREAT !!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP