"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

My Baby

Thursday, November 15, 2007


Here is a little picture I took of Ash. She may look sad...but she is 'model posing'. LOL! Isn't that sweet? She has glitter on her face too. You should be able to click on the picture and make it bigger. :) Sorry for the lack of posting. We have all been so sick. I haven't felt like taking pics or anything! This is the first one since Halloween. I know, I know...I must have been sick. LOL!! I will post again very soon. I have lots of picture taking to make up for!! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 15, 2007 at 1:21 PM  

Love it! I love the makeup and what you did with the photo! Great pose Ash! See you Saturday! Can't wait!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP