"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Basketball...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello! I'm back!! I missed ya! :D Now, finally those bball pics!!

This year was the first year that Dylan played basketball. Going in, he was super duper nervous! He was the only 6th grader that had never played before, so he was worried about looking like an idiot. That turned out to not be the case!! My baby did amazing!! Every week he improved leaps & bounds!! There was such a huge difference from the first week, until the last! It was like an entirely different kid! I can't wait for next season! Dylan plans on playing from here on out. He really loves it! Ted and I are so very proud of him. He really had to fight some tough nerves to sign up, and he did it!! He had such an amazing time, and now he signed up for baseball....another sport he has never played!! I love it!! My baby's growing up, and maturing!! It makes a mommy's heart swell! :D

--don't mind the quality of some of these pics, the one gym had horrible lighting!
--Bad lighting + movement = pixels, pixels, pixels!!! Yuck!!













3 comments:

Unknown March 25, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

Go Bubby! (I hear that's his new name)

Turkey,  March 29, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

What type of camera did you get.

~Billie~ March 30, 2010 at 8:12 AM  

I got a Nikon D3000. I love it so much!! I have a new lens coming tomorrow! Woo hoo!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP