"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Mi Familia...

Friday, March 12, 2010

I thought I would post some updated pics of my family. It seems like my kids are just growing way too darn fast, and Ted & I are getting *cough* old *cough*!!

Dylan is half way through 6th grade. I can't believe it! Junior High in 6 months!! Ahhhh!!!! He's a good boy though! I have no worries! :D We just got his mid-term progress reports, and he has all A's with 2 B's....not too shabby!! He is just finishing up his first year of basketball. It has been amazing!! He loves it so much! I wish it could go on for another 6 months!! I really hope he decides to play next year, but I'm sure he will! ;) He really plays very well for never having done it before. I can't wait to see what his future holds.


My little Ashley is in 2nd grade, with 3rd grade math & reading. She does really well in the higher classes. The only hard part is missing out on things with her own classmates. I guess it's just a sacrifice for advancement. I just feel bad for her sometimes. Next year she will be able to play county rec sports, which will be exciting. She is planning on doing volleyball and basketball, I can't wait!!


Ted and I have been married for almost 14 years....wow!! Time really does fly! I love him more than ever, so I guess it's going well! :) He still works for the same place he's been at for 12 years, and it's going great. God has really blessed us!


Anyway, that's my little 'catch up' post! LOL!! Look for pics in the next few days of Dylan's basketball season!! TTFN!! :)

1 comments:

Addie March 12, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

I LUV those pics! Dylan's reminds me of when he was little! Love the pics of Ash and Ted looks like a badass!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP