"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Must be my birthday...

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kitty #4 has returned. On the one hand, I am glad it's safe. On the other hand, I DON'T WANT ANY MORE KITTIES!! We don't have pets, and I like it that way. It's just one more baby to find a home for. I hope it happens soon. As you can tell from my posts lately, the kitties are taking over my life....and I want it back! They are cute, but that is wearing off! LOL!! So, please say a prayer that I will find them a home very soon...and that we don't get fleas! LOL!!

3 comments:

Addie July 3, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

Craigslist, Craigslist, Craiglist!

KWolfAK July 3, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

I LOVE the new look. Who did it for you?

~Billie~ July 3, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

Thank you! I do my own. I'm not great, but it works for me. LOL!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP