"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Microsoft, Grrrrrrr!!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Microsoft stinks! Sometimes I feel like I need to start over and get a Mac! I have not been able to get online for a few days. I finally got in touch with tech support at my internet provider, and they informed me what was wrong. It seems as though hundreds of thousands of people who use Zone Alarm firewalls were unable to get online. One of Microsoft's latest XP fixes broke our Zone Alarm security! Your computer can not get online if your Z.A. is on!! They still don't know how to fix it! I had to turn off my Z.A. & switch back to Windows firewall. I am not happy. Windows firewall sucks, that's why the Z.A. is needed in the first place!! Now I am totally opened up to virus problems! I know the Z.A. people will get it fixed soon. It's just frustrating that the Microsoft people are always doing crap like this. You just don't hear about the Apple folks making life hard on the Mac dudes!!

I have lots to update about. Hopefully I will get to it tonight or tomorrow morning. Stay tuned!! :P

5 comments:

Addie July 9, 2008 at 4:25 PM  

Nice...you finally update and all you do is complain! Geez!

JWilson July 9, 2008 at 5:06 PM  

I hate computers! Thankfully my hubbie is a computer nerd and takes care of all that stuff. I hope they get your problem fixed soon.

KWolfAK July 9, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

I say, go with the Mac idea. We have all Mac in our home and the only problem I have is that my 10 year old son keeps breaking my laptops. First he sat on the screen and this time he poured water on the keyboard! But I digress....

Anonymous,  July 10, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

Macs ROCK! Only way to go. =) So hurry up with the Bentlee birthday pictures already!

Anonymous,  July 10, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

I'm with Marcee...leave those B pics soon.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP