"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Forts & Fish!!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Today is National Fort Day at our house! I encourage you to celebrate. It's great fun!! The girls and I built this little gem right in the living room. It's very contemporary & spacious. The decorator decided to go with the 'fluorescent' theme. I think it all came together nicely. The owners are already wanting to move or remodel. Never satisfied! LOL!!

New fishies in the house!! Woot woot!! Seriously, I need help naming my new married fish. I have several choices to choose from, but I am still undecided! LOL! I love my fish. Yes, my fish. No one else in the house really cares about them. I only have a little 10 gallon tank. My husband wanted to 'test' me first. LOL!! If I take care of it & don't let it stink, he will buy me a big one. I swear, am I not an adult too?? LOL!! We now have 7 fish total. I have perfect names for all of them but my new 'couple'. We bought a male & a female in hopes of babies. :D I took some pictures to help you in the naming game. LOL!



The Tank:


Gill--Very tough, quick, & feisty:



Fin--like Gill, but much more flamboyant & scared (LOL):



Pip & Pop (yes, its only one..but they are identical)--my catfish that act much more like dogfish:



Bubba--because his bottom lip hangs out like Bubba on Forrest Gump:


Here are the nameless ones!! Okay, okay...its only one...but again, identical!! The only difference is the male has a longer, skinnier tail than the female. I only got a pic of one because they are fast little devils!!



So, pleeeeeease help me name the new orange ones!! I want famous couples names. Like: Mickey & Minnie, Elvis & Priscilla, Homer & Marge, Ike & Tina, Pebbles & BamBam, Gomez & Morticia, Fred & Wilma, Samson & Delilah......you get the idea! :P Just leave your suggestions in the comments section! Thank you! ;D

13 comments:

Addie July 16, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

Just name them Chris & Addie, you know you want to! LOL!

JWilson July 16, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

I loved making forts as a kid!

Not sure on the names but if I think of something I will let you know.

Nana World July 16, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

My vote is for Bonnie & Clyde!

Addie July 16, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

Changed my mind...Tori & Dean!

Marcee Miller July 16, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

I'm with Peggy– BONNIE & CLYDE all the way.

Unless you want them to be like weirdo incest fish, then you could name them Donnie & Marie or something! LOL

Angie July 16, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

Danny and Sandy (Sandra D)lol

Angie July 16, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

I saw this one on a web page... I dont think they were famous but very cute JJ and DD...
Beauty and the Beast (The best)
Jack and Jill
cant get the kids to help so sorry lol

Angie July 16, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

Ok Bill I got it.... Only you will know the history behind this one lol ready for it...............

Jack and Rose!!!!!!

thats it for me you made my brain hurt I am off to bed ...Love ya!

Lex the mom July 16, 2008 at 10:48 PM  

I personally love Gomez & Morticia or Elvis & Priscilla, but I could also see them as Pebbles & Bam Bam.

Anonymous,  July 17, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

I'm voting for Beauty & the Beast!

Anonymous,  July 17, 2008 at 8:14 AM  

I vote for Pebbles & Bam Bam!

KWolfAK July 18, 2008 at 1:12 AM  

Well, if you want them to procreate and fill the tank.. I vote for Adam and Eve.

Kally July 29, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

I love Bonnie and Clyde also. The fort is so cute. Looks like the kids had a blast.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP