"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Bentlee's Birthday!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Saturday was Miss Bentlee's 2nd birthday. I can't believe she is 2 already!! Bentlee is the little girl that I take care of during the week. I have had her since she was 5 weeks old. Two years have just flown by! She has really become part of the family. Ted & I love her like our own! The party really turned out great. It was at a little park, and the kids played hard! I am disappointed at the pictures we got though. We didn't get that many good ones. I didn't bring my big camera, and I really should have. The pictures below are just a nice assortment of snap shots. My 2 kids are in a couple too. Getting the 3 of them together, and still, is difficult sometimes! LOL!! Pictures of our trip to the aquarium are coming next! Stay tuned!! :)

16 comments:

Candid Carrie July 11, 2008 at 6:13 AM  

These are too cute, I am throwing them in with a link to Fx4 today!

Hope you don't mind ;)

Anonymous,  July 11, 2008 at 6:22 AM  

What a cherub!

jen721 July 11, 2008 at 6:44 AM  

The top pic shows those beautiful baby blues. What a cutie!

A New Yorker July 11, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

Found you through Carrie. She is adorable. What do you mean you take care of her etc...is she a foster child? Who could not want to adopt her. Just look at her!

Lori July 11, 2008 at 7:54 AM  

Those three look more like a set of siblings than most siblings do!

Teri July 11, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

I am a sucker for cute kid photos...especially ones with big blue eyes. Found you on Candid Carrie.

Teri July 11, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

I am a sucker for cute kid photos...especially ones with big blue eyes. Found you on Candid Carrie.

~Billie~ July 11, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

She is a doll, and these pics don't do the blue eyes justice! They are even more striking in person!

By 'take care' of her, I mean babysit. She hangs out with me in the day while mama works. :)

Anonymous,  July 11, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

Yay! Finally pictures of her party. I don't know what you are talking about...your pictures are by far better than the very few I got that were even halfway clear! BTW, don't you think she looks like her Aunt MAR? LOL

Jennifer July 11, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

They are all adorable!!

Insane Mama July 11, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

So Cute and I love her little dress, I wish they made cute dresses like that for adults

Jess NBP July 11, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

what fun. YAY TWO.. my youngest will be 2 in october

JWilson July 11, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

She is so cute and I LOVE her dress!

Anonymous,  July 12, 2008 at 6:22 AM  

Oh, she is adorable with all of her curls.....

Those are all really nice pics....you're little girl is beautiful as well!

KWolfAK July 13, 2008 at 4:10 AM  

She is so cute! My grandson will be 2 in August.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP