"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Sorry!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Hi. I just wanted to make a post & say sorry. I know I haven't updated in a few weeks. Our house has been hit by this horrible flu that is going around. We have all gotten it. I really haven't even turned the computer on much. I do have a few things I want to post, pics & stuff....so look for those by the end of the weekend. We are taking Ted to the doctor today, so hopefully he will be himself in a few days. The kids are already almost well.....so that will just leave me. Yuck! LOL. :) I am going to sort through my pics in a few minutes....no excuses for not posting this weekend. LOL! :D

1 comments:

Addie March 14, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

Man, I have been waiting! Just kidding! Let me know how Ted's appt goes! Talk to you later!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP