"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Sunshine!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I love this sunshine!! Isn't it just invigorating?? I have been cleaning like a mad woman! LOL! My blinds are all open, front doors open, & it's great! Sunshine just makes you feel happy. I love the snow, but all winter I feel poopy. My appearance suffers. My housework suffers. It's just yuck! I can't wait until all the flowers start popping out! I will be a picture taking fool! :D

Here are a couple of pics I have taken lately. First, Nana sent the kids balloons at school for Valentine's Day. Second, the scenery from when Ted & I went to the coast a few weekends ago. Third & last, the gorgeous sunset over-looking I-5...just amazing! :)

I hope everyone has a great Thursday!! Bye! :)

2 comments:

Addie February 20, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

Hello! Want to come to my house and clean?!! Great pictures! Feel like I haven't talked to you in forever! We'll need to catch up soon!

Flo February 24, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

Yes Billie the sunshine does make one happy but I can't wait for it to shine a few more days in a row.It does make you want to clean and get ready for spring. Great pictures of the ocean and sunset... I bet the kids liked getting balloons from Nana..

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP