"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Still sick :(

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Seriously. I wish I was making this crap up. I am still sick. Ted & the kids are better but not me. Waaahhh!! :( I have just about had it. All I want to do is sleep. I swear I could sleep all day. For those of you that know me well.....that's weird. I usually go on about 6 hours of sleep a day. Oh, & my eyes feel like someone has been jamming their thumbs in them. Real comfortable. I still can't smell or taste anything.....not even a tiny bit. My wonderful son keeps testing this theory by coming up behind me and farting. Yes, I am serious. Boys...it's a wonder they make it through childhood. LOL! If you couldn't tell....I am also kinda bitchy. LOL!!! :D Nah, I am not that bad....I don't think. I only have about 3 doses of medicine left...so lets hope I am well soon darn it! :P

I came across these cute little pics from last week. I thought I would include them so that this isn't just a post with me whining. LOL!! We were buying things for Dylan's class project & stopped for some food. The kiddos look cute as ever! :) Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP