"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Christmas Tree Time!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

We got our tree!! We always go to the same tree farm every year. They are good people, with good trees. :) Here are some pics of the kiddos at the tree farm. They had a lot of fun in the mud & rain. LOL!! It was pretty bad. The last pic is of Ash getting to put the star on! It was Dylan's turn last year. Fair is fair. LOL!! The kids finished decorating it last night. I will take some pics later today & post them! Wish me luck...I am off to the dentist....again. Ugh!

2 comments:

Addie December 6, 2007 at 1:23 PM  

You early bird! We're getting ours next week after my Mom gets back. Dad & Gabe always go to the same tree farm and get our tree and their tree.
What's up with Ash's face in the 3rd picture? Crazy girl!

Flo December 11, 2007 at 9:10 AM  

Good luck at the dentist.... I always hate to go there even if I know it will be better after LOL
Looks like the kids picked the perfect tree and had fun putting it up.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP