"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Hello!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

I have had a poopy couple of weeks! Blech! All the kids have gotten sick...really sick. I was sick, Ted was sick.....we even checked Mr. Pickles! LOL! Dylan's homework is getting harder, making it harder on him & I. Oh, and I have been getting my headaches again. I have cut my computer time down to about a third of what it used to be. Looking at the screen just kills me. I feel like I am wearing my sunglasses all the time except when I am sleeping. It's getting ridiculous!! Ah well....I should be used to it. All the babies are better, so hopefully things are looking up! :) On a positive note....I got some new shampoo & a new blow dryer!!! Woooooo!! They are gnarly! Yes, I said gnarly. Shut up! My hair hasn't looked this good in years! I am working it! LOL!! So, even though my head feels like its going to explode....it looks darn good! :D

I have rounded up some cute pics from the last month. :D

Here is my little Bentlee......picking boogies. LOL!!

This is a cute one.....the kids were soooo excited that Ted started school. They had to pose with him on his first day. LOL!!

Here is the fam at the river....not a great pic, but its what I got. :D I took better ones of Mr. Pickles....he was so darn cute in the sand! He just loved it. He kept digging & digging. LOL!

Oh....almost forgot......Ted got his deer! LOL! Man, don't tell him I almost forgot. Men don't take that well. :D Once again, my kids tried to touch it's eye. Why do they do that?? Weirdos!! Now it's time for me to get mine! I am ready! I think, kinda, maybe. :D

Have a great Thursday, and I will see you on the flip-side!! Adios!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  October 4, 2007 at 8:18 PM  

Hello! B will hate that picture when she is older! I forgot Ted was starting his classes. How has it been going? I'm sure this is really nice weather we're having to drive back and forth in. Cute pics at the river, I like Mr.P! And Holy Buck Horns Ted! Nice one! You'll have to tell me the story on that one!

Anonymous,  October 9, 2007 at 8:52 AM  

OMGosh! I can't believe you'd show such a picture of precious little B~nizzle!

Anonymous,  November 17, 2007 at 9:35 AM  

I was there with Pickles our Dog at the river.

Anonymous,  November 17, 2007 at 9:37 AM  

I like my babies to look happier. No more model kids. What did you do starve them like real models? I love the summer pics. You are too cute Billie, you must have a beautiful mother!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP