"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Bronco...& girls!!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Well, we got the Bronco! Woo!! Ted is so excited. He needed something bigger. He used to have a Bronco, and has always said it was a big mistake to get rid of it. LOL! I get to go for my first ride in it tonight! Maybe I will get my buck. :) I think the kids are just as excited as their dad. It's pretty cute actually. I am just happy everything worked out. This is the 3rd one we went to buy.....and I am so glad we found it! We didn't get discouraged, just prayed and trusted God. Once again, he was looking out for us. :)


Here it is!!


I found some other cute pics I wanted to post. The first one is a cute one I took of Ash on her way to school. I just love this little outfit. She looks old!! :( It's cute though. :D The last two are pics of Bentlee at the Duck Pond. Ted & I took her there last week. It was so much fun!! There are more pigeons than ducks....but it's still known as the Duck Pond. LOL!! She kept running around squealing, and chasing the birds. I had a blast! I can't wait to bring her back. :)

I need to pin Dylan down and make him pose for pics too! Little stinker! Oh!! I thought of some great ones that I didn't post!! Keep on the lookout for those! They are great ones. He is posing with his fighting stick! LOL!! Well, have a great Wednesday & I will post those of Dylan in a bit. :D

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 25, 2007 at 4:13 PM  

Congrats Ted! Don't pick up too many chicks in your new ride! Ash's outfit is cute! She is getting big! And that one of B is so darn cute! Looks like she's really enjoying herself!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP