"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

I'm Not Dead!! LOL!!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Hiya Blog Stalkers!! No, I am not dead....just haven't been on the computer. My family thinks it's a miracle.....my blog readers get nervous. LOL!! We have been pretty busy the last week or so. We have had illnesses.....first colds.....now fevers & barfies. Yay, fun! We went to a UofO football game last Saturday. It was totally fun.....but the longest day in history!! Ahhh!!! To make a long story short......we spent about 6 hours in the car that day. Traffic hell....I am not kidding. Between freaky accidents on the freeway....to missed buses....to busy parking lots....it was one hum-dinger of a day! Thank God I had a freak idea to buy the kids some head-rest DVD players that morning!! Phew!! Can you imagine them sitting in a car for 6 hours.....unplanned & unprepared for?? No thank you!! LOL!!

Here are some pics....think of it as my peace offering for being a big BS as Jenn calls me. LOL!!
First.....the new car! Still loving it!! :D


Here are some shots of the game! It's become one of our very favorite Fall activites! :D


These last ones are just for fun! I just looooooove me some sleeping babies!! :D

Little note to Addie & Jenn........I got the emails this morning, and I figured an update was better than a reply! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous,  September 21, 2007 at 3:29 PM  

Holy Cow, can't believe you updated! Great pics! You know someday B is going to grow out of that chair and ottoman!

SHANE, JENN and CARTER September 21, 2007 at 7:41 PM  

Yaehhhhhhh your finally back !! I was a little worried about ya!!! You better not wait 2 weeks again to update like this last time! You know I need something to read in my busy days !!! Cute little car! and looks like the kids had a good time at the game !!!! Little "B" looks tired... so darn cute !!! Well, glad your back !!! Keep in touch stranger !!!! BSer!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP