"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

I'm Old!

Monday, October 22, 2007

It's official. I am old. This past weekend I turned 30. :( I remember when my mom turned 30...I thought she was so ancient. LOL! It's funny, but I don't feel any older....just bummed about a number. I had a party this weekend. That was kinda funny. It was like I was having my 5th birthday at pizza! LOL!! It was fun though. I made a haul in gifts!! Wooo! Addie took some great pics, so when she sends them to me I will post them! :D

Ted had the last 9 days off from work. It's kinda weird having him home so much. I loved it, of course....it's just different. We have ran around so much. I am already missing him bad this morning. :( He gets next week off too though! Yaaaayyy!!! Hopefully I will have gotten my buck before he has to go back. LOL! OH, Ted is getting a Bronco! He will probably get it today....if everything goes right. LOL! He is pretty excited. He has driven the pants off of that old Ranger. Its time to move on! I am happy for him....he deserves it. :) As soon as we get it, I will take pics and post them!

I have a bunch of pics I have taken over the last couple of weeks too. I just haven't pulled them off of the camera yet. I am planning on doing that today. When I get them all organized, I will pull out the best ones and post! I am sure it will be a hodge podge of stuff. LOL!

Have a great Monday, and I will post again soon! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous,  October 23, 2007 at 11:23 AM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! So do you feel any older? Because I'm nearing the 30 mark here in a few months and I'm paranoid. LOL I have been dreading the day for like 3 years. ~Marcee

Flo October 23, 2007 at 1:12 PM  

Wow!!!! Sounds like you had a great week-end and birthday party... Hope you get your buck soon and I will be looking forward to pictures of your party and the new Bronco. I saw the pictures on Addie's blog and it looked like you "girls" were have a lot of fun.
Have a great week.

SHANE, JENN and CARTER October 23, 2007 at 3:45 PM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLIE !!! HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT ONE !!! WE HAVE MISSED YOU ON THE BLOG !!!! HOPE YOU POST AGAIN SOON !! LOL ! GOOD LUCK HUNTING !

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP