"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

I know, I know!!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yes, I am a terrible blogger! I have taken a little hiatus from spending time on my computer. Seems silly, I know. For years I have spent hours a day on it, and that just got old. To make a long story short, I now miss it. My New Year's resolution is to be more loyal to my blog. I have a bunch of holiday pics to update with, but that will be my next post. This short post was just to let you know that I am back! To make up for my absence, I will leave you with a video of my super cute baby girl! She is singing a snip of her favorite song:

'Big Girls Don't Cry'--by Fergie!!


I hope that makes up for it! It sure did make me smile! LOL!


Be back soon....

6 comments:

Addie December 30, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

OH, I LOVE IT! She's so darn cute! I love that song too!

Anonymous,  December 30, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

This is great. I am glade you are back to the blog.This is the way I keep up with you and the family.

Marcee Miller December 30, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

Holy cow! I thought you must have thrown your computer out the window or something! Glad to see you back....and Ashley too!

Marcee Miller December 30, 2008 at 9:44 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
SHANE, JENN and CARTER December 31, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

I was pretty worried about you girl! GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!!
Your little one sounds great singing.... that video might be worth some money one day!!!

Lex the mom January 1, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

Adorable!! I'd love to see her face! Next time...;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP