"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Merry Christmas....Late!! LOL!!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I hope everyone had a great Christmas & New Year! We ran around a lot, but it was fun. We got to see everyone & were very blessed. I didn't take hardly any pics this year! I don't know what is wrong with me!! LOL!! Usually I have waaay too many pics of each occasion. LOL! Here is just a few little snaps I took on a few different days.

The Fam, My Mama, Kids & Ted reading the Christmas story from their Bibles, Grandma Ting, & more Kids....enjoy!!

4 comments:

Addie January 15, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

Missed ya! Glad you're back! LOVE the picture of you and Peg! LOVE all the shots of the kids and family! Dylan looks so handsome and Ash looks so sweet! I'll have to show Gabe! Ted needs to bring sexy back and cut that hair! LOL! See you tomorrow!

Marcee Miller January 15, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

The kids look adorable. Oh yah and so do you and your mama and Ted too, of course.

No excuses for not blogging...I know you have stuff to blog about....like that project in your front yard. =)

Anonymous,  February 12, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

You need to update.

Anonymous,  February 22, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

Nice pics, but I thank I have seen them the last time I checked out your blog.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP