"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Monkey time!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yep, I am raising a monkey. She loves to spend all day up in the tree. She even reads books up there. It's very cute. I never really was a tree-climber. She seems so at peace while at the top. It's like the world stands still for her. I could watch her for hours. She is everything I always wanted to be. I think I prayed her into existence. It's like God took my exact wish list & whipped her up! Oh, guess what! I had a meeting today with her teacher. They want to bump her up to the next grade for math. She already goes for reading, and now they want to add math. They had to get my permission to move her, it's not the standard procedure. I am so proud. Both of my children are at the top of their classes, and that just makes my heart swell. I never wanted them to struggle. My little brainiacs!! I love it!! :D


6 comments:

Addie October 8, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

Oh, what sweet words! You should scrapbook! That is great about math and reading! We have confrences next week, so we'll see how her little buddy is doing! Cute pics in the tree! Missing teeth and all!

Flo October 8, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

Yes I agree with Addie that you need to scrap that or do something with it so they can see it later in life when it will meana lot to them. It sure makes it a lot easier when they do well in school. Congrats to the promotion up.......

Anonymous,  October 17, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

Happy Birthday, Bibee!

Kally October 29, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

How cute.

I have a little monkey too. It seems like she has always been climbing something.

Anonymous,  December 3, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

I need your e-mail address so Vern and I can get in touch with you.

Teri December 8, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

And she is a cute monkey at that!

Found you on Candid Carrie.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP