"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Worst Blogger.....Ever!!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's official......I am the worst blogger ever! :( I am really sorry. I have just had so much going on the last 2 weeks. It just seems that it piles up! Ack!! I haven't even really been on my computer....which is very odd for me! LOL!! I did have a chance to peek at Addie's blog and wanted to make us some M&Ms!! :D I think we turned out cute. It really looks like us! LOL!!

OH!!! I got a new car last night!! Woo hoo!! It's a Honda Accord! I love it! :) I am getting rims today & my windows done tomorrow. After that, I will post pics! :D I have to say....it's quite different driving the car when I am used to my Jeep. LOL! It has SOOOO much room. I won't know what to do with all that space! LOL!

I hope you all have a great Tuesday, and I will post again soon....promise!! :)

Oh, Jenn......on 9/11 I was still in bed & my phone rang. It was my dad. He said to turn on CNN that a plane had crashed into the tower. Ted & I ran and turned it on. It was right after it happened and the news people were still calling it an accident. Then we watched the second plane hit.....live. It was very scary and creepy. We sat there all day and watched the news. It was such a horrible feeling deep in the pit of your stomach. I will never forget that day. I thought the world as we knew it was forever going to be changed. :(

3 comments:

Anonymous,  September 11, 2007 at 10:35 AM  

You guys make a cute M&M family! Yours looks just like you! Can't wait to see the car pics! Enjoy!

SHANE, JENN and CARTER September 11, 2007 at 2:20 PM  

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I WAS STARTING TO WORRY ABOUT YA, AND CALL YA NAMES AT THE SAME TIME !! LOL !!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PIC'S OF THE NEW CAR! GLAD YOUR BACK IN THE BLOG LOOP!!!

Flo September 12, 2007 at 7:52 AM  

What cute M&Ms you guys are. I haven't tried that yet but guess I will have to try it.
Doesn't that blog pressure get ya?
That Jenn just keeps it on all of us.LOL
Looking forward to seeing your new car.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP