"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Yes, I am still here!!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hello!! Long time, no see! :D I have decided to start blogging again. Well, I will give it a try! LOL! I got a new camera, and I am anxious to start posting pics again! For those of you that know me, I like to pretend I am a photographer!! Truth is, I just love taking pictures! I am definitely an amateur, not that great at all. I have just stepped into the world of Digital SLR photography, so lets hope I learn a lot! I like to take pics of just about anything, so no telling what will end up on the blog! LOL!!

Yesterday, my husband and I ran over to Port Orford (Oregon Coast) for lunch. Yes, I said for lunch. What?!? Doesn't everyone drive 3 hours for lunch? :D We like to go for drives to get a chance to spend time with each other. We are both road trip people, and both of us bring our cameras for repeated stop & clicks! So, here are some of my shots from yesterday. I hope you enjoy. :)

(pics can be blown up when clicked...i don't recommend blowing up the hawk pic, him & I were both moving..which doesn't make for the clearest shot :P)















---animals from different points along way, tree from side of Face Rock, rock and waves from Port Orford Dock area, and last 2 pics of the old Port Orford City Jail

2 comments:

Marcee Miller March 8, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

Yay! Billie!! Love the pictures, I especially love the ones of the jail. I love artsy looking shots like that. Looking forward to seeing all your photos. =)

Addie March 8, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

So glad you're back! Love the pictures!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP