"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

My baby boy...

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Well...do you ever get used to having boys? Do you ever get used to the stunts? Boys are soooo different than girls. They will eat ANYTHING once. They will do ANYTHING on a dare. Their minds think of things that girls would never ever ever think of. Sometimes when Dylan is doing these things, I look over at his dad. Ted's usual response is "What? I would do that." Doh!! No need to look far for the genes of craziness. LOL! I have a feeling that it has only just begun....and I have a whole lot of years of this left. :)

Here is a little video I shot yesterday. Trust me, it's super minor compared to the usual tricks. LOL! Just watch him. He is soooo happy & having a blast. We even get the standard "Look, no hands!". Watch until the end. It's sad. :(




We ended up with glasses all bent to heck, cut & bruise on the eye, bloody knees, & scuffed hands. I guess its all pretty standard stuff. I just don't think I will ever get used to it. :( I need to find out the brand of his glasses too. He has bent those at least 6 times. When I say bent...I mean reeeeeally out of whack too. They are pretty darn sturdy. I need to get that same kind next time. LOL! They need to make little boys glasses out of titanium. :D

Jenn---the little videos I post on here are shot on my little Sony Cyber Shot. It is the greatest little camera. I keep it in my purse so I never miss a thing! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous,  January 30, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

I'm so glad you stopped the video when you did. I didn't want to see him hurt. Poor guy. Hope he's doing better today. I totally agree with the boy stuff. And when does it all get old to them? Ten o'clock at night, running around in their undies, still cracking boy jokes! At least you have a girl to side with! I'm out-numbered!

Anonymous,  January 30, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

I feel so sorry for Dylan. He looks so happy.

SHANE, JENN and CARTER January 30, 2008 at 5:38 PM  

Ohhh Myyy Goshhhh !!! Poor guy ! Glad you got that one on video !!! I will have to look into that little video camera !! THANKS!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP